A japan's Holy city Shingu

A holy hilly tourist region in west of Japan is Shingu city too. Travelling is itself funny. Most of us loved to travel. If you have ever reached Japan and worked so far you will believed how much efficiency, power and systematic labour you had had to pay their about. But leave the reality.
                In presence LDP party Shinzo Abe ruling bloc wins election next time reaching two third of majority in the party existing on Diet. The Country as a super power almost in Asia as afar to the world  wherein Political Stability, technology, economy, scientifically and environmentally. People in Nepal apply visa for Japan spending a million so far. But they are somehow crazy to take Japanese language first. It is their necessity to learn the distinguish hiragana & Takanaka. We Nepali students first falsify to Japanese letters and the boundries to spell them. 
                Unknowingly we bought to much electronic and electrical appliances made with so much Japanese technology from our life. Friends I had a Iron, Diaster named on it which splash water for Ironing my pant when I was at school. I never run to the name meantime. I use it and go to school with check Ironed shirt and tie. I pretend that was my luckiest dress. First, I pitch my sleeve and run to my study. Later I find that brand was associated to Japanese technology. Somehow Hitachi, Sony, Nippon, Kenstar, Citizen, Kodak, Canon,Hundai, Toyota, Tata and so far how many names that had been used in my life or have not known are brand names of Japan that are to be be slaved by us. I mean we had had to serve them.
                So many of us have gone, I loved Japan for reason of developed not but the reason of labourious people. The labor that raise the fallen country from the war. In 6 & 9 August 1945 the calamities of Bombs named Little Boy & Fat man took lives of about ten of thousands of Japanese People by USA.
Now in this 21st Century US was broadcasting his media Channels mingling with Japanese rules of technology. I mean if a labour is in people hand an octa decade could prove that it would be the best nation power over of the people by the people.
                                In the Kingdom of Japan Where sun never sets where mount K2 lies perhaps never people are silence. In First & Second world war People were divided into colonies and colonies, countries to countries and parties to parties. To the annexation countries fight. They used to throw huge amount of money on war fair. At last 2nd world war ends with Hirosima and Nagasaki bombardment.
                But Japan with in a century no more has raised at the toppest list of the nation in the origin of universe.
           I taked to my friend to ask how to go to Toykyo. They often use to say “I haven’t know about but I am studing Japanese, I use to go there and glimpsing hm….. so far have to work hard” and to the question about money cost they say over one and half million but I was confused ask to consultancy You would figure out.


So, about articles, meaning most of articles we haven’t read may be we have fond of or carelessly thrown up.
         I found an article on online today oct. 23, 2017 (Monday) read about Shingu Hill. Shingu was sacred Pilgrimage where no residence are there. It is a house of dieties. Shingu is located on the bank of Kumano river. There is a Nagi tree which is 10000 year old. There is not any villa. There is calm and there people where foreigners from the west, north, south and East gathered. I mean from Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, America and Japan itself Provides the people a enormous lunch of travel to there. They visit the nature. They shake there legs and mingle to the forests. At last, they get the enjoy they never heared.
Shingu was a war place before and now it is a nice destination for visitors.
Nepal is not Japan but a mirage to development. But Nepal is reach in forest and water. The forest and reserves should be prevented. Trees are not to uncut. And the way to go to woods should be easier to feel the wind and to punish lazy people who do not surpass to visit to rural forest.
As far to the sustainable development, first think, we were on a big bang domestic war for more than a decade but now we have to build our nation ourselves. Let us think about condition of own first more than a party. And the labor each day you cost to your country.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

कोशी पारी फलाँटका माधव खरेल काभ्रेबाट १६ वर्षको उमेरमा घरबाट भागी काठमाडौं

लङ्गुर बुर्जे जिवन, साउदी माना,पाना,आना

गीता सार !